Monday 2 December 2013

Week 9


Alice In Wonderland 2!


"We suppose it was only a matter of properly hammering out the deal – especially since he’d previously been in negotiations – but word has finally arrived that Johnny Depp is officially signed to reprise the role of The Mad Hatter for Disney’s Alice In Wonderland sequel. The Mouse House has also announced that Mia Wasikowska will be back as the title character.
Muppets director James Bobin is on board to make the film which the 2010 film’s screenwriter Linda Woolverton has already been working on under the title The Looking Glass. We don't know yet what the plot might entail this time, since the first film drank from the plot potions of Wonderland and Though The Looking Glass And What Alice Found There, with references to other adventures. We do know, however, that the producers (including Joe Roth and Suzanne and Jennifer Todd) will be keeping their fingers crossed it makes as much money as the original.
There is even a release date for the new fantasy behemoth, with Disney, in a shock move, choosing not to put it out in 2015, but instead sticking a flag in May 27, 2016."
- The Empire 

For me I was really excited when I found out that there was going to be a sequel to Alice In Wonderland, but upon hearing that Tim Burton is not involved I am extremely disappointed. This is because I feel that you will be able to drastically tell that Tim is not involved and also I love the trio: Burton, Depp and Carter! It just won't be the same !!!! However I am excited to see how it turns out.


Thor: The Dark World, review

- I finally managed to watch Thor 2 and for me it was incredible. First of all I love anything created by Marvel so that was a winner. The story for me was really good as it linked in both Thor and Avengers Assemble, it did not feel like it began where Thor left off but more like where Avengers Assemble left off, which was a plus. We got to see more of the infamous Loki, however in this film I feel that he was more wicked and funny than just plain evil, which is how he came across in Avengers Assemble. I like this 'style' of Loki. Talking of Loki, his and Thor relationship became even more bizarre but at the same time it felt like it was needed. I think that the story line cold not have been faulted apart from the evil elves, for me it seemed a bit far fetched as elves are normally the 'good guys'. I think the way the film looked was flawless and to be honest there was nothing much I could complain about, a few unnecessary scenes, but apart from that it was incredible: definitely a favorite of the year so far!

Great picture as well ! 
Cast:























This is a link to a website which goes through the top 50 films to look forward to in 2014!:




No comments:

Post a Comment