Monday 16 December 2013

Week 12

Tom Hanks talks about why he will never play the bad guy in films

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/tom-hanks-on-why-he-ll-never-play-a-bad-guy (read the article)


"Look, playing bad, I am not interested, ever," he says. "I don't want to see bad guys who are just bad, you know? Why are they bad?
"There are evil villains out there like, I don't know, Iago, that are intriguing to play. But bad guys do not look bad - they look like you or me. You could have a knife in your shoe, you know?"
Hanks adds that his 'nice guy' image really isn't an act. "There's no substitute for absolute, complete honesty," he says.
"There are people out there that lie very easily. I refuse to accept that. If you lie to me, you're going to be in big trouble."
- Total film 


Carrie!
From what I understand there was no reason to remake Carrie and a lot of people who have watched it feel the same, the film is not as good as the first but it is an interesting retake on the old version. I personally wont be watching it as i don't like horror's and if i do watch Carrie it will be the older version.






No comments:

Post a Comment