Monday 7 October 2013

Week 2

Top 15 most anticipated movies of winter and autumn 2013: 

#1 The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
#2 The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
#3 Thor: The Dark World
#4 Frozen
#5 Diana
#6 Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
#7 Ender's Game
#8 Saving Mr.Banks
#9 Winnie Mandela
#10 Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2
#11 Carrie
#12 Captain Phillips 
#13 The Book Thief 
#14 Black Nativity 
#15 Walking With Dinosaurs 

what I found from this list: 

A lot of these films are sequels which shows that the first films were very successful so the producers have made the film knowing they have a predetermined audience.  Also some of these films like ' Carrie' and 'The Book Thief' were books first so they too will have an anticipated audience as the fans of the book will be interested as to how the film adaptation as been created and will want to go see the film on screen. Another big theme within this list is family orientated films, for example ' cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2'  and ' Walking With Dinosaurs' which will make parents want to go see them as they know the children will like them, giving the family something that they will all enjoy. 


The Hunger Games: Catching Fire trailer:


Many people who went to see the first film will automatically want to see this one; this ensures that there is going to be a pre-conceived audience, me being one of them. I love the books and the first film and I cant wait to see the next installment. 



The Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug trailer:



This is the second installment in the trilogy, Lots of people who like the first one, the book or the lord of the rings trilogy will want to go and see this film. It is not surprising that this is in the last as there is such a wide range audience that would want to see this film.I personally cannot wait for this film as I love anything that centers around 'Middle Earth'.

Thor: The Dark World:


This film again is a sequel so again many people will want to watch it who like the first one. However, there will be a lot of hype around this film due to the franchise of 'Thor' and the fact that it is a new 'Marvel' film, this alone brings a huge audience. Also there is the fact that Chris Helmsworth will be once again staring as 'Thor' bringing any fans of his work to the screen; me included. 


Out of all of the films above I am most excited for 'Thor: The Dark World' as Thor is my favourite Marvel film. My favourite 'Thor' character is Loki as he is just amazing :), he reminds me of myself, taking away the fact that he brought a alien invasion upon the world. I know this is not really to do with film but you must watch this and all the amazement that is Loki!

seriously watch this because I cannot even explain my love for Tom Hiddleston aka Loki and how incredible he is: I won't even tell you what it is just watch! If you don't really like Loki or Marvel it may be useless to you; just saying... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toPstPIcGnI





2 comments:

  1. Heck yeah! loki <3 xxxx It is Shauna Sparks you stay classy Cody!

    ReplyDelete